There are five separate single level classes as well as Vocational Training ESL Classes. Students interested in attending English classes at our Gerber Road site are required to attend an orientation prior to enrollment. Fee: $40, plus materials.
How to enroll into English as a Second Language program
All students must attend a school orientation and take a school assessment prior to starting classes. At the school orientation you will learn about the many different programs EGACE offers and more specific items on the English as a Second Language program.
Orientation is held everyone Monday at 1pm, please refer to our orientation page for most update information about closed programs/courses. Space is limited and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please arrive 30 minutes early and plan on spending 3 hours. Children are not permitted to attend orientations.
ESL in the Community! Testing, Orientation and Registration for classes are ongoing:
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students must be over 18 to enroll at EGACE.
- Be prepared to spend up to 3 hours in orientation both days.
- Please don’t bring your children.
- Be prepared to take an assessment test.
- Keep your Student Assessment Record card with you.
- Prepare to pay a registration, assessment and materials fee.
For the most updated information about our classes and orientation please see our homepage .